1. The city of Amarillo, TX is often referred to as Bomb City, USA because it is home to Pantex; Americas only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly factory.
1. I drove through Bomb City on the way to Denver.
1. The general Oklahoma City area. Named for the 1995 terrorist attack of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown OKC.
2. In local slang, "bomb city" actually refers to Midwest City, because of the Midwest City Bombers.
1. We drove through bomb city the other day to visit the memorial center.
2. Compared to Choctaw and Harrah, bomb city is the liveliest place in the world.