1) When something is absolutely amazing. Can't be bettered.
2) An expression showing something isn't very good.
4) A series of lies.
5) When something goes wrong. To show frustration over this.
1) I went to see less than jake live. They were the bollocks.
2) Emo music is just bollocks
3) I told some slag off for being Emo. She kicked me in the bollocks.
4) George bush dun half talk some Bollocks.
5) Bollocks! I accidentley downloaded finch.
a term i use when i run out of weed
bollocks, i've got no more weed
1)Meaning bad. 2) Except (and this is key) when used with the definite article, when it means good. 3) Also, a favourite use of mine is to call someone "Bertie Big Bollocks", ie someone who thinks they're better than they are, a conceited or arrogant person. Any male name beginning with B can be used instead, but there's just something inherently funny about Bertie.
1)"That tv show is bollocks" - it's bad.
2)"That tv show is THE bollocks" - it's good.
3)"I dunno, he scores one goal and he thinks he's Bertie Big Bollocks!"
1 - Male Genitalia
2 - A word to express ones anger at something. Like shit, fuck or crap.
Oh bollocks! I caught my hand on some chicken wire!
a language spoken extensively in the political arena
"that Tony Blair doesn't half talk bollocks"
To damage, destroy, render unusable, make useless, to break
"Leave my computer alone, you'll bollocks it up like last time!"
An indication of bravery amoungs men!
That bastards got real bollocks!!