Word used to describe an attractive female. Especially handy when you are within a close distance and you don't want her to hear you point her out to your friend.
Stood in the queue of a shop:
Bob: "I hear ya."
1. an interjection, set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point, expressing a sense of extreme excitement or silliness.
2. A synonym for exciting, excitement, or excited.
See also, ogga bogga
1. Bogga! Isn't this great?
2. Isn't this so boogga/boggaed?
(1) A term originating in the Indian Subcontinent referring to male genatalia
(2) A term used in reference to greasy chicken burgers
(3) The bigger you have the better
(1) Have YOU seen my bogga?
(2) I feel like having a bogga king
(3) Amar borra bogga