To bust ass, or let a particularly "ripe one" loose.
After eating chili and hard boiled eggs for lunch, phil bogged in class and cleared the room.
Euphemism: pertaining to female genitalia; full, wet and swollen with life.
A cunnilinguist by trade, Stephen liked nothing more than dredging the bog from time to time.
noun: A person whom you cannot identify upon, they can be a boy or girl.
Boy or Girl = bog
OH MYYYYY! Dude did you just see that bog!?
1. verb - To delay action in a matter or procrastinate.
2. verb - To be running late
3. noun (as "bogger") - One who is habitually late or slow to effect action. Particularly grevious examples can me referred to as "bogmasters"
1. "We must leave promptly at noon. Please do not bog!"
2. "Excuse me for bogging... I got wrapped up in something and lost track of time"
3. "Must we wait again for Dave? He is always such a bogger!"
bunch of giggles.
emily: i just tripped