look up any word, like blumpkin:
The singular hair you often find resting across the purple end of your penis, usually noticed when pissing. Reminiscent of the comb-over once sported by Bobby Charlton
Thank god I went for a wash before she went down on me, I had a proper Bobby Charlton.
by Neil "freesome" Wilson August 26, 2008
When a pube/bunch of pubes get trapped under your foreskin in a way that makes your bellend look like its got a comb-over. Just like football legend Bobby Charlton.
Damn, I really need to trim my bush. Every morning my cock resembles that balding 70 year old dude Bobby Charlton
by Sir Seamen August 11, 2008