1. n. A common name, also a nickname for a person with the name Robert.
2. adj. Used to discreetly tell a friend of a nearby exposed butt crack
3. n. Stereotypical name for a construction worker.
4. v. A sexual action where the top person bounces up and down on the bottom person.
5. v. The act of feltching.
6. n. The last bead on a string of anal beads
7. v. bobbing - To use nothing but your mouth to retrieve something out of the water.
1. "How have you been Bob?"
person 1 - "I think I see Bob!"
person 2 - "EWWWW! Bob is hairy!"
3. Bob The Builder
4/5. person - "Man! He/she sure knows how to bob."
6. person - "Oops! I let the bob go in!"
7. Game - bobbing for apples
Battery Operated Boyfriend as in a vibrator
I had a talk with Bob last night.
The first name that comes to mind when people are trying to think of names.
"Hey! What should name our son, honey?"
"How about Bob, dear?"
1)A name used to personify an imaginary person, usually made up on the spur of the moment.
2)A builder who can fix it.
3)Short for Robert
1)Better watch out... I'll call Bob on you!
2)Bob the Builder - Can we fix it? Bob the Builder - YES WE CAN!
3)Hey, have you met my friend Bob?
When you have nothing better to say and you're confused... this is the best word to use.
hotchick5237458: Wanna cyber?
by anonymous Oct 28, 2003 add a video
A word used in place of 'God'. When used, it often has hilarious results
Well, thank Bob!!!!
A name that people name imaginary people, or call themselves. They think it is the funniest thing ever, when it is actually just stupid. These people should not be encouraged. They should be stabbed in the eye instead.
Person 1 (giggly and laughy): Hey, my name is Bob.
Person 2: *sets Person 1 on fire*
The most awe inspiring name in existance. Think of any historical feat in existance and he's done it. The first name that pops into your head, for obvious reasons. All hail he who is known as Bob.
Me: "Hey Bob! You rock!"
Bob: "I know, I know"