1. n. A common name, also a nickname for a person with the name Robert.
2. adj. Used to discreetly tell a friend of a nearby exposed butt crack
3. n. Stereotypical name for a construction worker.
4. v. A sexual action where the top person bounces up and down on the bottom person.
5. v. The act of feltching.
6. n. The last bead on a string of anal beads
7. v. bobbing
- To use nothing but your mouth to retrieve something out of the water.
1. "How have you been Bob
person 1 - "I think I see Bob
person 2 - "EWWWW! Bob
4/5. person - "Man! He/she sure knows how to bob
6. person - "Oops! I let the bob
7. Game - bobbing
Box Office Bomb
Any movie that fails financially, big time, in box office receipts.
Loss of millions of dollars on appallingly acted or scripted movies.
Any thing with Pauly Shore in it. LOL
"Nicole Kidman's latest movie, Rabbit Hole, was a B.O.B." "$5 million in production costs, made less than $450 thousand in box office receipts.
Battery Operated Boyfriend as in a vibrator
I had a talk with Bob last night.
The first name that comes to mind when people are trying to think of names.
"Hey! What should name our son, honey?"
"How about Bob, dear?"
1)A name used to personify an imaginary person, usually made up on the spur of the moment.
2)A builder who can fix it.
3)Short for Robert
1)Better watch out... I'll call Bob on you!
2)Bob the Builder - Can we fix it? Bob the Builder - YES WE CAN!
3)Hey, have you met my friend Bob?
When you have nothing better to say and you're confused... this is the best word to use.
hotchick5237458: Wanna cyber?
AKA Bobby ray
A fresh young rapper that is saving us from this crap on the radio they call "Hip-Hop". A real rapper, one that doesn't half ass his shit like Lil' Wayne, 50 cent, or faggot ass, wanna be souljah from mo thugs family soulja boy.
B.O.B is what we needed right now to save Hip-Hop.
Also known as Bobby Ray, He is a Rapper from ATL signed to Grand Hustle Ent., T.I.'s record label
Person 1: Who The F#*k is B.o.B?
Person 2: Bobby Ray, Straight outa ATL