look up any word, like thot:
A degree given to someone who barely passes their undergrad classes.

An undergrad degree from a school with a poor reputation.
Yeah, I'm still stuck at UWindsor doing my blundergrad.
by JohnP. April 07, 2008
7 1

Words related to Blundergrad

bad classes college tragedy undergrad university