1) A tried and true method for ensuring people need to buy new hardware after smashing their keyboard and/or mouse into their monitor. This never resolves the problem but is highly satisfying if you can afford it.
2) Mandatory, unexpected, frequent and infuriating intermission for Windows users.
3) Herpes for your PC, flare ups are painful and hard-booting may temporarily relieve symptoms. Frequent system maintenance can help if you don't flare up during, which gets exponentially harder to do. No cure, working as intended.
1) I have lots of extra money so I bought a Windows PC. Now i can place a recurring order for keyboards! Yay, Blue Screen Of Death!
2) I almost won that game but WINtermission snuck up on me. I'm gonna go step into heavy traffic to calm down.
3) Dude, I'm havin all kinda Blue Screen flare ups. I need to defrag, scandisk and pop some antibiotics.
Microsoft's most successful program
"At microsoft, we are running out of money, so we will now charge you for the blue screen of death"
November 20, 2003
Blue screen that you're all too familiar with if you use an older version of windows. If you can't wait the ten minutes it takes to crash, just put a floppy disk or cd in and then take it out while trying to load something from it.
Last year at my school there was a slideshow with pictures of the seniors at an assembly. I laughed my ass off when the blue screen of death showed up halfway through their shitty powerpoint presentation.
An error message on a blue screen and uses the MS-DOS font. This happens when major or "fatal" errors occur. In some cases you can press any key "to continue," but sometimes pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL may be required, and in rare cases you will have to power off the computer due to the keyboard not responding or getting a "System halted._" message.
Windows ME sucks. I get blue screens of death 24/7.
A Windows Problem in which your RAM isn't capable of the program you are running. Happens most often in Windows 98 or Windows 98SE
Amazing, I haven't had the blue screen of death in 2 hours. Quick honey, call Ripleys Beleive it or not.
a cruel joke played by bill gates. a blue colored screen that appears whilst using any of the windows operating systems, whether you have done something wrong with the computer or not. it prompts you to press any key to return to windows, or press ctrl alt del, but generally neither work. therefore your computer "dies" and it makes you want a mac even more every time you get the blue screen of death.
fuck you bill gates
windows is fucking gay
what the fuck, the blue screen of death sucks ass. what a great idea to have an operating system with so many holes in it that crashes your computer all the time.
September 18, 2004