A percussionist band that combines music with visual effects and comedy. They do shows in Vegas, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Berlin (in 2004.)
The Blue Man Group are my favorite band by far.
1. A performance art group featuring men painted entirely in blue make-up.
2. According to Arrested Development
, a support group for depressed men.
1. Hey cool, we should go see the Blue Man Group.
2. Tobias believed that the Blue Man Group had finally called him for an audition, but he was actually asked to speak in front of a group of depressed men.
By far the best show in Las Vegas (except for the nude dancers)
The Blue Man Group kicks ass.
This so-called band, three bald guys painted blue... they play rock-and-roll for people who don't like rock-and-roll.
They are to rock kinda what Liberace was for classical music.
Some say they suck so hard that it amounts to a full-fledged blowjob.
Id rather sit on an anthill than watch the Blue Man Group
putting three blue flavored twizzlers in plastic wrap and then shoving them up your anus
I shoved that blue man group so hard uup my butt last night
The worst, most overrated act ever witnessed. Do not, under any circumstance, pay to see this. All it consists of is a few blokes covered in blue paint bashing on drums and making an unholy racket that lasts for 90 minutes with no variation.
This would be fine if you could get up and walk out at your leisure, but you can't because you have about 25 people around you who won't let you out. And if that wasn't bad enough, you then get a bloke next to you who's seen the show three times and keeps saying: "Trust me, this gets so much better now!", but it never does.
Oh, and just to cap things off, at the end, you get covered in toilet paper. What a great night out.
Blue Man Group is the only thing I nearly walked out of. The only reason I didn't walk out is because I couldn't.
1. A rock group that emphasizes on percussion. Made up of three guys who are covered in blue grease paint and black clothes and a large band.
2. Mike Relm
is currently opening for them
3. Also has an awesome light show
. Great show to see stoned
1. Man, The Blue Man group is a great show to take the whole family to!
2. Wow! This turntablist is great! I’m so glad he opens for The Blue Man Group!
3. Whoa, look at the show man...that’s pretty heavy.