1. needs an expletive to just fill in between socially and religiously acceptable words or phrases currently used in the English language.
2. must emphasize the content of a statement or express a relatively unpleasant feeling or wish.
3. would like to relate something relatively pleasant.
2. (Example: I am so blorking mad. That blorking blork left me standing in the blorking rain and stood me the blork up.)
3. (Example: I can't blorking believe how blorking great that blorking dinner and subsequent blork was.)
"him? nah, he's a stupid-head, blorks are much more self-absorbed. remind me to hit him later."