Oh yeah, Twofer is hired back, and after he wants his name changed back to James, he realizes that "Twofer" is a lot better than "Gleefer, Kanye East, Super Virgin, or Block (short for Black Spock)."
neighborhood or where u live
he was chillin on my block
brick of cocaine or brick of yayo or kilo
get a pot with the stove on warm get a block quicker then the ready rock form
1. In USA, "block" mean city block, 'hood, smallest area surrounded by streets.
2. In Central/Eastern Europe, Poland, post-DRG Germany & France, "block" is fuckin' HUGE apartment bulding made of concrete panels, where people live like rats in cages. Worst muthafuckin ghetto you can imagine.
1. Wudup man, what's the news on the block bro?
2. Oh shit, the elevator in our block is fucked up. We must go downstairs through 20 floors.
1. When drugs are pressed into a block shape also called bricks.
2. Street block.
1. "Man I got me some blocks of Weed!"
2. "Dude lets go to Chris's block."
Probably the most useful tool on MSN messenger
what i do to retarted people who either say "ROFL OMG LMAO LOLZ" or a damn annoying white ho named morgan who thinks shes really cool, but shes a skank
There is a block in every major city. It's a neighborhood where drug dealers are out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Basically, it's a literal drive through for illegal substances. You go, make your order, you make a block
, and you pick up your stuff.
Killa: "Yo, you wanna hit up the block today?"
J: "Fo sho nigga, let's do this!"
Head, perhaps more Brit than American?
As in "I'll knock yer fucking block off"