Blanca Dora is a very great woman. She spends 99% of her day making sure to help others around her,the other 1% she devotes to her garden. When you think of a perfect mom you picture Blanca Dora. She has a real fun personality that you can't get enough of. Her devotion for her family is great,to her nothing is more important. She is a lifetime friend that you can always count on. Her love is pure. She has a big heart and a beautiful soul. Her beauty is shown from the outside as well. She has a smile that is warm and comforting.
by mylife223 July 12, 2011
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.Buy the mug
Can you define these popular missing words?