1. Just like Latinos, Asians, Whites, etc., black people do not just come from Africa. They also live in the Caribbean, South America and so forth.
2. Yes, we do have some issues that need to be fixed. But then again, half a century does not make up for centuries of oppression.
3. Kool Aid and Fried Chicken? Lmao. You lames need to stop taking Encyclopedia Dramatica seriously and get out of your basement.
4. Al Sharpton is not a good representation of 'black people'. NAACP should just disband or find a new objective. They make us look like a weak group of people.
5. Nice to see the hidden self-racism from fellow 'brothas and sistas'. 'Potential to be a great race'? Lmao. That's a good one. I guess Dr.King's hope for 'black and white children to go hand and hand' has been in vain huh? Stop with the bullshit. There are educated black people like myself, who are engaged in deep thought.
Think I'm wrong? Prove it. There are many black people who aren't retarded. I'm one of them.
Racist 2: I know, I hate how they always eat chicken and drink kool-aid.
2. One who is very concrete-thinking and intelligent, but who lacks the motivation to reach upper management levels due to adherence to "bros before hoes" or some similar ideal. In this case, rich white men would be considered "hoes."
3. Still a source of entertainment for British women in modern America.
2. COLLEGE ADMISSIONS GUY: Would you care to see the pamphlet for our prestigious college? We offer a wide variety of sports and other social activities, such as lacrosse, chess club, Socratic seminar, sudoku club, and-
BLACK PERSON: No way. I'm a firm believer in bros before hoes.
3. SARAH: ...and let's not forget, West Africans are huge. Their bodies are freaking gigantic, alright?