A people that have overcome great struggles, though others try and keep them down. People say that they use racism as a crutch but in reality they don't know what it means to be black, they don't understand how they are still discriminated against. A people that use the word "cracker" in reference to how white people would crack a whip at the black slave, and say its racist, and don't understand that they use the word because white have been using the word "nigger" for years. A people that still have to prove themselves to people who think of themselves as higher beings. People who have done so many great things but are still treated like trash. A people with a great determination, who wont stop fighting for equality.
air conditioning unit Frederick M. Jones July 12, 1949
almanac Benjamin Banneker Approx 1791
auto cut-off switch Granville T. Woods January 1, 1839
auto fishing devise G. Cook May 30, 1899
automatic gear shift Richard Spikes February 28, 1932
baby buggy W.H. Richardson June 18, 1899
bicycle frame L.R. Johnson October 10, 1899
biscuit cutter A.P. Ashbourne November 30, 1875
blood plasma bag Charles Drew Approx. 1945
cellular phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971
chamber commode T. Elkins January 3, 1897
clothes dryer G. T. Sampson June 6, 1862
curtain rod S. R. Scratton November 30, 1889
curtain rod support William S. Grant August 4, 1896
door knob O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
door stop O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
dust pan Lawrence P. Ray August 3, 1897
egg beater Willie Johnson February 5, 1884
electric lampbulb Lewis Latimer March 21, 1882
elevator Alexander Miles October 11, 1867
eye protector P. Johnson November 2, 1880
fire escape ladder J. W. Winters May 7, 1878
fire extinguisher T. Marshall October 26, 1872
folding bed L. C. Bailey July 18, 1899 www.blackinventions101.com/inventionslist.html for more inventions by black people
A potentially great people who have a lot of problems that need to be addressed. Quite rightly they feel a great injustice has been done to them in the past, but this tends to negate any ability they might have to look upon themselves self critically…thus perpetuating a cycle of crime and underachievement.
Historically black people have suffered a lot at the hands of others, but for how long can they keep blaming the past for their problems?
The section of the population with which George Bush does not concern himself.
George Bush doesn't care about black people.
25% are nice and want to be educated, the other 75% are ignorant, and get offended when being called nigga. Then they beat up other racists for no reason and take their shit. they always go in groups to jump people because they are pussies who can't fight one on one
a group of Black people: yo lets jump that guy for no reason
other black guy: yeah! he got a pretzel.
non black guy walking down the street: oh shit!
"gets beat up"
One of the most hypocritcal races on our planet. They like to walk around in large groups, calling each other a long list of racial slurs(usually consisting of Nigga, Nig, Dog, or some form of the three). But as soon as somebody with less pigment in their skin comes along and says anything remotely close to what they seem to like to call themselves, they get their cousins, brothers(or "bruthas"), sisters(sistahs), aunty, uncle, pops, momma, and other fellow blacks to all lend a hand in jumping the poor one who slipped up and said something even the slightest bit out of line.
Blacky#1: Yo nigga, what's goin' down...
Blacky#2: Nuthin' much nigga, you see that fine hoe ova' thur'?
Whitey/Yellowy/Reddy: Hey nig', that's my girl you're talkin' about!
Blacky#1(Or 2): Whut da' fug did you just say bitch?
Blacky#2(Or 1, depending on who had previously spoken): You racist fuck! Let's get'um!
***As if by magic, the entire black people family, plus friends appears out of thin air and jumps the White/Yellow/Red skinned person.***
People that are black.
Black people are darker than white people.
Have a chip on there shoulder, never say thanks or please, and are usually rude. Sometimes like to wear hats incorrectly.
You'll find examples of this (black people) pretty much everywhere, however places such as Gyms, Restaurants and most Public Areas are most vunerable.
Also referred to as: Nigger, Nig Nog, Monkey, Porch Monkey, Coon, Nig.
A race of people that are infamous for being on welfare, being lazy, uneducated, and complain about everything.
They are also well known for liking chicken, kool-aid, following white girls, scaring white girls, fighting, dropping out of school, and stealing.
I can smell Cocoa Butter lotion, there must be black people lurking nearby.