A typical bitch cares a lot about how she looks, and doesn’t give a crap about anyone, who isn't at her level (such as good looks, social skills, etc. Anything. One that is lower than her expectations.
Most have a sassy attitude, and like to match up to others and see that they are better then anyone else (Except their friendly, usually). The often bully those who are considered a lower standard then they are (usually girls). Not all bitches are bullies. Many just don't care.
They party every weekend, get drunk and do drugs.
Some bitches care more about themselves, and their friends, such as good grades, future goals, etc. Not all bitches are the same.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"