One who is attracted to both sexes.
This most certainly does NOT mean that they are all total whores who sleep with everyone that they see.
Both guys and girls can be bisexual.
Bi guys are not: Really gay just trying to be normal
Bi girls are not: Just saying their bi to get in a guys pants.
I do understand that the above things CAN happen, but you should not assume that every bi person fits into one of those catagories.
Samantha found that she was attracted to girls, thus being bisexual, but she still continued to date her boyfriend. They got married and had two kids.
Jeff started dating Sara, but he found that along with the fact that he liked Dave he was getting mild sexual feelings for him too. He decided that he was bisexual. Eventually, he broke up with Sara and asked Dave out, who turned him down. They are still friends.
Someone who is into both men and women.
Nicole Van Avery slept with a boy one night, and got eaten out by the girl the next.
A person (man or woman; the common myth being women are more likely to be bisexual than men) who can be attracted sexually to people of both genders. While it is true that some people will experience a period of bisexuality in the transition from hetero to homosexuality (or back to heterosexuality), bisexuals are not usually in this 'phase' but in it for the long haul.
Some bisexuals will view themselves as being eager for fun with either gender; others will tell you they just dont mind and have no preference, or aren't bothered by encounters with either gender (not to be confused with those mythical people who change their sexuality because they can't get any, or are just a superslut/superwhore - altho some bisexuals are superwhores, but so are straight and gay people)
Some bisexuals may be attracted to any gender at any time; some may consciously opt for men, women, or both at different times depending on their mood (ie on a night out a bisexual may aim to hook up with a man)
I'm bisexual, and im one of the latter ones of the above sentance.
The ability to be attracted (romantically, physically, etc) to people of either sex.
It does not mean:
-Incapable of having a monogamous relationship
-Equally attracted to both sexes
Jill is bisexual, but she goes out with more girls than guys. Right now though, she and her boyfriend have been together for about four months.
Alex is a homophobe and replaces the word "stupid" with "gay" in his speech, then lusts after Jill because "omg bi girls are teh hawtness."
"Bisexual" is a term used to refer to those who are sexually and emotionally attracted to members of both genders.
Unfortunately in today's society bisexuals are not taken seriously. There are 3 types of "bisexual" (only one of which is genuine);
1. The genuine bisexual. This needs no further explanation.
2. The gay bisexual. This is someone who is actually homosexual but tells people they are bisexual to be able to have relationships with their own gender while feeling more socially accepted than they would if the truth was known about their sexual preference.
3. The attention seeker. These are mostly promiscuous females. Males tend to have a habit of liking seeing girls being sexual with other girls while still liking males. Desperate females claim bisexuality to get sex with superficial guys. If you are male, stay away from these girls. Actually, stay away from these girls no matter who you are.
1. Sarah is in a relationship with Sean. She loves him but she has deep feelings for her long lost friend, Cat, too.
2. Andrew has never been attracted to females, but he is dating one. His friends know him as bisexual, however.
3. Emma has trouble getting guys. One day she tells some guys that she is bisexual and they are impressed. She then tells everyone she meets and gets sex whenever she wants it...until she dies of syphilis. AHAHAHA!
having no sexual preference as to gender (fully bisexual)
having attraction to members of both sexes, no nessecarily equally (partially bisexual)
Most females are partially bi without realizing it.
Being bisexual means you can have emotional, sexual, physical, spirtual, and/or mental attractions to people of either gender. (1) It's just as natural as heterosexuality or homosexuality, even if you don't choose to accept it as such. Being bisexual is NOT just something that people do for attention or something people to be unique, and it does NOT mean that you aren't ready to accept being gay, haven't "came out" completely yet, can't make up your mind, are a sex pervert, are so low that you just take whatever you can get, that you always cheat and have to have multiple relationships, and/or you engage in orgies every night. There ARE people, though, who do pretend that they're bisexual to try to be more "hardcore" or "edgy." (2) We are NOT all like that, and anyone who is like that is NOT actually bisexual, and so you shouldn't consider any REAL bisexual people to be like that. I'm sure some bisexual people do engage in orgies and stuff and do have multiple relationships at once, but they are in the minority. There are straight and gay people like that too.
Bisexuality is just as valid a sexual orintation as heterosexuality or homosexuality, and it is your own decision whether you choose to accept it as such or not, and I can't make that decision for you. I ask only that you don't, as many people do in this time we live in, judge bisexual people or consider them worth less.
Have a nice day.