Some people might say they are bisexual because they are confused or trying to get some attention, but those who really are bisexual are not. Also, all bisexuals are not sex addicts.
Unfortunately in today's society bisexuals are not taken seriously. There are 3 types of "bisexual" (only one of which is genuine);
1. The genuine bisexual. This needs no further explanation.
2. The gay bisexual. This is someone who is actually homosexual but tells people they are bisexual to be able to have relationships with their own gender while feeling more socially accepted than they would if the truth was known about their sexual preference.
3. The attention seeker. These are mostly promiscuous females. Males tend to have a habit of liking seeing girls being sexual with other girls while still liking males. Desperate females claim bisexuality to get sex with superficial guys. If you are male, stay away from these girls. Actually, stay away from these girls no matter who you are.
2. Andrew has never been attracted to females, but he is dating one. His friends know him as bisexual, however.
3. Emma has trouble getting guys. One day she tells some guys that she is bisexual and they are impressed. She then tells everyone she meets and gets sex whenever she wants it...until she dies of syphilis. AHAHAHA!
In conclusion, I'd like to say that bisexuality is a perfectly normal choice that, whether they like to admit it or not, almost 95% of the population of the world is sitting on.
b) Liking both sexes in general, usually romantically and/or sexually. A mix between being gay and straight.
b) Jim is dating Janie but he did date George before her.