Reading some of the above answers showed a rather entertaining mix of beliefs concerning bisexuality, mostly just attacks on it vaguely disguised as definitions. I don't care about the fact that you can write well, it doesn't persuade me that I'm 'mentally ill' at all. Bisexuals, like me, are simply people capable of falling in love with people of either gender. It's a simple matter of love, and NOT a step towards being gay. I acknowledge the fact that there are a lot of people out there who claim to be bisexual when they're really straght/gay/lesbian, but the majority of these are attention seekers. I am NOT to be classed in this category; if I was an attention seeker, everyone would know. I haven't told more than two people in the whole world so far, excluding all the people reading this. And, contrary to popular opinion, bisexual people can hold down relationships with one person at a time. They don't find the need to run off and have sex with the first good looking person they meet. That person is a bigot, not a bisexual. Just because some bigots are bisexual doesn't mean that all bisexuals are bigots.
In conclusion, I'd like to say that bisexuality is a perfectly normal choice that, whether they like to admit it or not, almost 95% of the population of the world is sitting on.
I've always wanted children, ever since I can remember. I've fallen desperately in love with a girl, so deep that it hurts every time I see her. But I fantasize over men and prefer their bodies. I am bisexual - get over it.
n.) A person
who is attracted to both the male and female genders.
I don't know who I like more, Jeff or Brittany.
Look at that bisexul girl!
What about 80% of the population is, according to some studies: being attracted sexually and/or emotionally by both men and women, equally or not(it can be 50%-50% or 99%-1%).
Some people might say they are bisexual because they are confused or trying to get some attention, but those who really are bisexual are not. Also, all bisexuals are not sex addicts.
Like a friend of mine said: "Why would bisexuals have to choose between men and women? You can like broccoli and chocolate, you don't have to choose!"
"Bisexual" is a term used to refer to those who are sexually and emotionally attracted to members of both genders.
Unfortunately in today's society bisexuals are not taken seriously. There are 3 types of "bisexual" (only one of which is genuine);
1. The genuine bisexual. This needs no further explanation.
2. The gay bisexual. This is someone who is actually homosexual but tells people they are bisexual to be able to have relationships with their own gender while feeling more socially accepted than they would if the truth was known about their sexual preference.
3. The attention seeker. These are mostly promiscuous females. Males tend to have a habit of liking seeing girls being sexual with other girls while still liking males. Desperate females claim bisexuality to get sex with superficial guys. If you are male, stay away from these girls. Actually, stay away from these girls no matter who you are.
1. Sarah is in a relationship with Sean. She loves him but she has deep feelings for her long lost friend, Cat, too.
2. Andrew has never been attracted to females, but he is dating one. His friends know him as bisexual, however.
3. Emma has trouble getting guys. One day she tells some guys that she is bisexual and they are impressed. She then tells everyone she meets and gets sex whenever she wants it...until she dies of syphilis. AHAHAHA!
a) If you've ever heard of 'Greek love' then you will easily understand bisexuality. The ancient Greek males would have sex with both sexes, some may have only had sex with women to procreate.
b) Liking both sexes in general, usually romantically and/or sexually. A mix between being gay and straight.
a) Alexander the Great was a bisexual.
b) Jim is dating Janie but he did date George before her.
Being attracted to people of both the male and female gender.
Galaxy harbors romantic feelings for both Courtney and Ray because she is bisexual
, and is not confused or dying for attention.
Either male or female likeing either genders sexually, romantically or whatever. They enjoy the presence of both sexes. They are not confused or can't decide. They just like both.
not needed, who doesn't understand bisexuals????