Subscribe English
look up any word, like french dipping:
A term applied to traditional real estate licensees who both list houses for sale and also sell them.

Different from the strict buyer's agents or seller's agent.
John is helping us buy the house he has listed for sale; he's bisalesual.
by Jamesleetn August 06, 2008
2 2

Words related to Bisalesual:

agent broker dual estate licensee real single