1) Whoever looks you in the eye(s) while making the 'Bird-Man' face must IMMEDIATELY lay down, regardless of their current situation and/or surroundings.
2) The only way to DEFEND against the 'Bird-Man' is to (if you suspect someone attempting to nail you out of your peripherals) hold up HALF the 'Bird-Man' face with only ONE hand on your face, deeming you immune, and are allowed to look them in the eyes without having to lay down.
3) If the person that looks at the 'Bird-Man' giver is already laying down, for whatever reason, must stand up and then they are allowed to lay back down.
4) Reflections/photographs (mirrors, windows, internet pictures, etc.) are allowed in all circumstances... Lay down!
5) If two people look at each other with the 'Bird-Man' neither have to lay down.
The "Bird-Man" face is explained as follows...
With each hand touch your pointer fingers with your thumbs, (creating two "OKAY" signs). Hold those upside-down on your face, with the O's over your eyes (like goggles)... Note: The defense would be only one hand over one eye.
...Bird-Man the game strikes again