A deeply disturbed bear living either at the South or North Pole. These moody creatures can be upbeat at times when they can be witnessed happily catching fish or conversely they can be sullen and withdrawn burying their head in the snow. This serious condition can be treated by various medication such as Bear-zac or Bear-nax with promising results.
Penguin 1 - Yo Fred, what is up with the bear? He looks like he is contemplating jumping off of that towering glacier. Surely he would not survive the fall.
Pengui 2 - That is Billy, the Bipolar Bear. He is up there every other day. He must not have taked his Bear-zac today.
1. Two polar bears stuck together.
2. A bisexual bear.
3. A bear that has been magnetized.
4. Any combination of the aforementioned definitions.
1. Ha! That bipolar bear can't decide whether to sleep or run around.
2. Ha! That bipolar bear can't decide whether to sleep with Jimmy or with Julie.
3. Ha! That bipolar bear is stuck to that piece of metal!
4. Ha! That bipolar bear is stuck to a piece of metal and can't decide whether to gnaw itself out and sleep with Julie, or sit around thinking about Jimmy.
Two polar bears on a tandem bicycle.
Hey Scotty wanna ride tandem with me? We can be the bipolar bear!
A polar bear that has been cursed with bipolar-mania and is now the laughing stock of the north and or south pole.
john: hey look at that retard over there!
kasey: u mean that other bear?
kasey: but hes a bear like us
other bear:*spazzes out*
john: i knew he was a bipolarbear
1. (adj) a person who has bi-polar disorder but who is also really, really adorable.
2. (n) a Bi-sexual polar bear
"Joe is my bi-polar bear. He may be crazy but I love him so much!"
"Oooh there I've spotted the rare bi-polar bear. Bi people are greedy. It's like pick a damn side and stay there."
a polar bear who is manic in the summer and depressed in the winter.
Hibernation is so sad for Mr. bi polar bear
A very moody finance manager
Take your deal to the Bi polar Bear's office, I'm not sure what mood he's in.