A game played by a group of (old or boring) people where you need to fill a certain pattern on a card with random numbers on it.
This pattern will be shown before the game starts; the game continues by drawing random numbers, until someone's card (the pattern) is complete.
Upon completion one screams "BINGO" to indicate the win, an observer will check if all the numbers where indeed drawn and claim the "BINGO" valid or a fraud.
If one game is complete a new pattern is picked and the game starts over.
In common language "Bingo" indicates a cheer of accomplisment, pretty much used like "Bulls-eye".
"One more!! BINGOOOO!"
In Denmark, bingo refers to the rare event in which a person fills up the entire toilet bowl with poop.
When I heard Johnny shout "Bingo" from the bathroom, I knew not to go in for a few hours.
An alternative way for saying "that's what she said" in public. Only to be used in situations where saying that's what she said would be deemed inappropriate.
Man: "How big are your pizzas?"
Waitress: "It's about 12 inches"
An exclamation used when you finally work something out, or an idea/solution suddenly comes to mind. Also said when you discover somthing.
"I finally worked it out, Bingo!"
"Bingo! We'll climb through the back window."
"Bingo! I found what you were looking for."
Put-down or criticism of a life choice.
"A bingo. It's when a childfree person says they're not having children, and someone tells them they'll change their mind or that it's different when they're theirs..." - Childfree hardcore.
1. The reason guys never find any cute girls at the nightclub.
2. The reason girls never find any cute guys at the nightclub.
3. The reason gays never find any other gays at the nightclub.
4. The reason lesbians never find any other lesbians at the nightclub.
5. The boring game that EVERYONE seems to play, consisting of a card with several numbers on. Each player listens out for the numbers. When one is spoken, they frantically search their card for it. If it is there, they place a counter on that number. If it isn't, they don't place anything. When someone's card is full, they shout BINGO! and give the card to be checked. If they are correct, they win a prize (usu. money). If they are incorrect, they set the card how it should be and send the unlucky guy/girl back.
Girl: You going to bingo tonight?
Guy: Na. I'm going to the ni...
Guy 2: YOU'RE GOING TO BINGO!? FANCY THAT, I'M GOING TOO!
Guy: Oh crud.
Term used for Bangladeshi nationals, particularly household servants working in countries outside their own. Known for being good cooks, specialist in preparing fish, but also known for being crooks. Many cases of robbing their employers and fleeing back to Bangladesh. Bingoes usually cross the border illegally and enter into India or Pakistan to get cooking or dishwashing jobs.
We have a rule in our house of not hiring Bingoes. They are a pain and work with fake documents.
A game in which is made for long car rides or a simple excuse to tag your friends. The only objective of the game is to spot a yellow car and punch a victim in the arm.
Some rules might differ such as
no yellow cars from car lots and sometimes in bigger cities only moving ones count some only allow one person per car to hit.
This game has also been called Banana or plinko.
( group of friends driving down the interstate )
Driver: -hits passenger- "BINGO!"
Passenger: -looks around for yellow car- "shit.."