A man who actually gave a DAMN about minorites (Ruined When Bush Ignored Minorities' Pleas During Hurricane Katrina), women (Ruined when Bush endored the idea that only rightful place for women is in the household), poor (Ruined when poverty rate increased during Bush's administration), civil rights (ruined when Bush allowed domestic spying on AMERICANS, peaceful anti-war protest meetings, etc. without APPROVAL OF COURT), economy (ruined when bush took office), gas (ruined when bush took office and got worse when bush let oil companies do w/e the hell they want), and Americans in General (Ruined when .]bush said "ur doin' a heck of a job Brownie!")
Many critics point out he was a nasty god-less pervert because he had an affair with a woman and that he shoudlve been impeached...now let us take this into persepctive...
"Crimes of Presidents"
Clinton: Had his dick sucked--Impeachment
Bush: Lied About WMDS in Iraq, +2100 american troops dead, Allowed ILLEGAL Domestic Spying on Americas, Did Not Respond Quickly To Hurricane Katrina, +1000 hurricane victims dead, Gave In To Corrupt Oil Companies, "ur doin a heck of a job brownie!"--None...YET
Democrat: If Bill Clinton "SHOULD HAVE" been convicted of his "crimes", then George Bush SHOUD'VE been tortured and hanged for his crimes...
Bill Clinton got a Bill Clinton in the Oval Office from Monica Lewinsky, and now that guff slut, butchi has her own T.V. show.
My friend got a Bill Clinton in the plan bathroom, and is now a part of the Mile High club.
2. Although famous for a sex scandal that included oral sex among other acts with several secretaries, Clinton accomplished several tasks, for which he was either hated or loved, depending on the party.
3. Bill Clinton Waged rather successfully two Wars, Bosnia and Kosovo, which like Reagan, no one remembers. He managed to save thousands of American lives by using the Star Wars strategy of Ronald Reagan.
4. Clinton was the first U.S. president to allow Gays in the Military with his "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy in the 1990s.
5. Clinton was elected shortly after an Appearance on the Arsenio Hall show, where he played a Saxaphone on live Television.
6. Clinton's Vice President Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet, and the Environment, but he was only half right. (See Al Gore).
7. Clinton fired Janet Reno for suggesting masterbation be made socially acceptable and taught in schools.
"The road to tyranny, we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth."
"'We're not inflicting pain on these fuckers,' Clinton said, softly at first. 'When people kill us, they should be killed in greater numbers.'