look up any word, like fleek:
The bridge of tissue between the anus and vagina, on which a mans hairy bean bag is likely to 'biff' against during enthusiastic coitus.
I could hardly hear the telly for the noise of my nads slapping against her biffon bridge
by steviestevoid June 25, 2011