1.To anticipate and wait your time either to retaliate or until the time is right.
2. A pokemon attack that stores energy for 2 turns and retaliates twice as much damage taken in. The energy is released on the foe, it fails if the user wasn't harmed physically by any attacks (except special moves).
1. "He bided his time to get revenge."
2. "My seedot knows Bide!"
Etymology: South Floridian
1. Excelling all others
2. Commonly liked or approved
3. Archaic: frequently bought
Bidest (superlative of bide)
1. "We's am the bidest bitches!"
2. "I said it was bide." (Credited to the cashier attendant at Tipsee Liquors, in reference to an apparently very popular bottle of vodka)
Scottish Gaelic for "bitch". Directly translated, it means "dog girl", but the point still goes home.
Girl one: So, my boyfriend just broke up with me.
Girl two: Yeah i know, I was the one who told him to... we've been secretly having sex for the last eight months.
Girl one: (walks off) Bides!
Bide or Bides: A bye/bite used by furries in a hurry
Automne bides you on her way out.