Days on end of booze, drugs, cigs, and balls-to-the wall partying. includes no conception of time or place, all usual sleeping schedules are abolished:sleep when and where you want, but upon waking one must resume consumption of alcohol--red-neck mimosa's are a staple--zero consumption of non-alcoholic beverages is allowed. Frequent and sporadic dance parties, lack of clothing, drinking from the Measuring Cup, and fridges full of nothing but beer are common phenomena.
The taking of local boozing establishment by storm, already intoxicated from days on end of partying, is also commonplace.
operating vehicles off-road under the influence of controlled and uncontrolled substances may also play a role.
2. A homosexual male (British slang). Someone who is bent, that is, not straight.
3. The alcoholic, chain-smoking, kleptomaniac robot on Futurama.
2. In the '70s, no one knew Elton was a bender.
3. "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
"I think he's still on a bender from the weekend, why?"
"His wife is looking for him..."
Note: This is not a "2 beers every night event." Every night must result in broken furniture, blacking out, or waking up in a puddle of your own piss and puke. This is not for the weak and wary. Only those who can truly rock out can handle this.
2. Come over tonight. I picked up some Vladdy, I can't break the streak of my two week long bender.