1) Adj. Disappointing, flaccid, lame, or unworthy of it's hype
2)Verb. To become disappointing, flaccid, or lame
3) Verb. To fail in a pathetic (and often comedic) manner, particularly after initially seeming awesome
1) Man, that concert was so beer. The Stones should just retire already
2) The party was fun at first, but it quickly beered when Samit showed up.
3) The blindfolded car jump really beered when he went off the side of the ramp.
The reason I get up in the morning and the reason I pass out at night.
Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Helping white people dance since the 1600's.
The cause of and solution to all life's problems!
-via Homer J. Simpson
Its the fifth element after water, fire, earth and wind... Nothing exists without it!
- Life sucks...
- Here have a beer!
- Life sucks only when the beers effect wares off!
A magic potion used to make people of the opposite look better
She had no teeth and a 3 inch diameter goiter on the side of her bearded face, but after a 12 pack of beer I didn't even notice.
a liquid form of carbohydrates that should be drank as a replacement for all other liquids, especially water
i'm hungry, where is the beer for my cereal
that was a hard workout, i should rehydrate, where is my beer
what men need to function daily
Its 6 a.m. damn it i need a beer to get going