1. plural- Group or herd of desperate, unattractive, and/or overweight women.
2. pertaining to that of a person or persons with beastlike qualities, typically of female origin.
3. a coarse, filthy, ungroomed, or otherwise animalistic male.
1985-2009; ME be(e)st(e) < OF beste (F bête) < L bēstia
1. See: ROSIE O'DONNELL / ROBIN WILLIAMS
Teresa: "What kind've girls have been messaging you?"
James: "Two hb10's and a beastie." <insert Chewbacca WAV>
1) (v.) To act crazy, outlandish, outrageous, stupid or retarded.
2) (adj.) Of or having the quality or flavor of the Beastie Boys lyrics, humor, or style (i.e. having sarcastic or biting humor, a flippant attitude, use of obscure cultural references, quoting or wearing kitschy and outlandish phrases or styles).
Yo, dawg, dem lyrics is Beastie, yo!
Derek got all beastie and saved his head like MCA.
Qwame gets all beastie when he drinks Brass Monkey 'cuz he gets retarded and up peoples faces.
Scottish word for a small animal such as a mouse or an insect.
Jings! Whit was that?
It was a wee beastie!
Way cool, very good, awesome.
That new series of vampire graphic novels is BEASTIE dude!
term used for best friend or groupie who really catches your eyes. lovable people you want to hang with,; someone you pig out and sleep over with. Someone who you share secrets and winks with
"Hey, you wanna go to my house?," says Annie.
"Of course! You're my beastie!" Karen replies.
In Cannibas/weed slang this term is used for "big bulbs". Normally this kind of cannibas is grown in Canada or British Coloumbia.
I just smoked some beasties the other day.
Someone who is really cool, or an absolute beast. Someone who is really good at something. "A legend"
Can be spelt beasty
Also used as beasty boy.
John's an absolute beastie.
He's a beast at football.
A universal word that requires absolutely no actual thought what so ever. Also, may be used as another word for hello/goodbye and when describing someone/something that is fantastic, horrible or just plain weird.
"What up beastie?"
"Dude, It's a beastilicious day!"
"Ugh, that game was beastie."
"Your such a beastie."