Let me be clear that the term "beaner" does NOT apply to all mexicans/latinos. A hardworking mexican man who illegally crossed here to work hard and send money to their family back is not a beaner. Though they do mow lawns and perform a variety of other manual labor jobs, they are much more respectable than the beaners/spics that come to this country and live with their mothers who live off welfare checks. Beaners are pieces of scum who:
1. Sag their pants
2. Threaten to fight you like a man, but really mean, "come at me ese me and me and all my homies will fuck you up puto".
3. Wear bandanas to represent their homosexual gangs that they are a part of. Popular homosexual beaner gangs include but are not limited to: The Latin Kings, La Marasalvatrucha (MS- thirteen dicks up the ass), Mexican Mafia (technically beaner mafia), The 18th street gang, named for the eighteen gangbangs they hold every week, and many other faggy beaner gangs.
4. Have never opened a book.
5. Consider graffiti art
6. Think they are tough when in reality, they are too scared to fight you one on one and must call on their piece of filth "homies" to help them out in a fight.
7. Make the Catholic church look bad by thinking that it is ok to commit acts of robbery and murder while wearing a rosary or crucifix around their necks because it is part of "la raza".
Mike: Look at that beaner mowing that lawn.
Shawn: That's not a beaner, that thing over there is. (points to some retard on the corner in front of a liquor store trying to act hard)
Dan: Sigh... after meeting this Asian girl's parents, we can't go out anymore because her parents think I'm a beaner.
Kevin: Dudeee, do they know what a beaner is?
Dan: Apparently not :(
Look at that beaner showing off his fake Nike shoes that he probably bought from kmart after begging his mommy for a few bucks.
Beaner: Ay foo orale guey viva la raza homes, sur side for life ese!
Mexican: Were you dropped on your head? Does "sur side" mean going down on another man?
Beaner: Simon ese...
In Spanish, frijolero, just a Mexican (Someone from Mexico)! Not necessarily an immigrant!
No me llames frijolero,
Pinche gringo puñetero.
Beaners are hot. I want one!
A Mexican person living in the United States that supposedly eats beans. Usually an illegal imigrint that recently crossed the US border
Hey beaner, wheres your leaf blower?
Noun; 1. A person of hispanic origin, usually a Mexican who supposibly eats beans, especially a recent illegal immigrant. 2. A racist term for a person of hispanic origin, again, usually for a Mexican.
Look at that beaner by the highway selling oranges.
A deragotory word for a mexican. It has no relation to the mexican's way of entry into the United States. It could even apply to a hispanic individual who is an american born citizen.
A word of caution. Don't let a mexican catch you calling him a beaner, even if he was just talking smack about you in spanish. If he catches you, you'll have to fight him.
(and his 12 cousins)
You can diffuse the situation quickly by offering a giant nike swoosh decal as a peace offering.
Why do all beaners have mustaches?
A 100 dollar bill. Used in Mafia slang, and generally heard around the north eastern United States.
Righty: Change for another beaner.
Johnnie: Don't you think you've spent enough?
A beaner is a "woman boner"
An enlarged clitoris.
An aroused clitoris
n: an aroused clitoris; a femle erection
The clitoris has been described as resembling a "bean" by some and as the male counterpart's erection is considered a "boner," women have pridefully used the word "beaner" to describe the erect clitoris.
(s)he touched me so erotically that I got a beaner.