1.The Bat-Man is one of the great characters of 20th century fiction and in particular to a Post-Industrial Mythological genre known as "Super-Hero's." He was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane in 1939. He exists as a complex figure shrouded in mystery and is a master of appearances and disappearances.
2.Bat-Man is a Jungian "Underworld Archetype" in that he lives in a cave and is closely tied to the concepts of wealth and secrets. Also, because the concept of Bat-Man was birthed in death and trauma at a very young age and was used to heal his shattered life and give it meaning and power.
3.Shamanism is also particular to The Bat-Man in that an animal visitation gave him the inspiration and means to follow the path that he had chosen for himself. Like a Shaman he wears a mask of this animal and also honors this animal spirit with a representation of it in every aspect of his crime fighting career.
4. The Bat-Man is also a symbol of Mastery and Will. Batman through his own personal drive perfected himself in every conceivable skill and martial art known to man from chemistry and criminology to esoteric martial arts and subtle forms of meditation/self-hypnosis. He has tempered his willpower into an unbreakable sword. As far as he is concerned he can do anything he can conceive of.
1. "Everyone knows that Batman (and Superman) are the twin pillars that made Superhero comics what they are today"
"All the years I've known The Bat-man he hasn't changed. So mysterious, so elusive."
2. "Trauma has made many people do strange things, even dress up like a giant bat."
"I was driven by the pain of my worst memory- the night a criminal stepped from the shadows and tore my world apart. It changed me forever..."
"The Bat-Man lives in a giant underground museum of Death and Technology."
3. "A bat! That's it! It's like an omen! I shall become a Bat!"
4. "To prepare myself for the battle I developed my mind. Mastering science and criminology. I pushed myself to the limits of human endurance. Training my body to physical perfection...."
"The Batman has no limits."
"Batman has a mind like no other"
"The Batman is the World's Greatest Detective."
While having sex doggy style, you have to subtly grab the drapes and tie them around your neck to make a mantle (works best with dark or black drapes). When its done you now start to hummm the batman song. From that you continue until your partner notice you are humuming and when (s)he ask what you are doing you start signing out loud, Batman, Batman.
High chance of self cock-block do at your own risk
guy 1 : Man, i cock blocked myself
guy 2 : How?
guy 1 : I did Sherly a batman, you should have seen her face, i couldn't stop laughing
The ultimate bad-ass
Yo man that batman is so badass
Here is all you need to know about Batman:
He's the goddamn Batman.
Person 1: "Hey, why did he get pulled into the sky by that parachute thing? He could've just went to the airport."
This is not the correct question.
ANSWER: He's. the. goddamned. Batman.
The most badass superhero created by DC comics to date. This guy dresses up as a bat, which he had a phobia of. That's just how hardcore he is! And the only thing bigger than Batman's absurdly large brain are his silver plated balls. His archenemy is a clown.
Unlike most superheroes, Batman doesn't have a super powers! Not that he needs any when most of the criminals he faces refuse to wield firearms. Batman lives in the god forsaken city of Gotham where freaks crawl out of the sewers every other day to destroy a building or 2. And even though Batman always saves the day, those stupid ass policemen just let the villians go after about a week to start the whole process over again just for kicks!
He also has a pimp ass butler and a gang of little bitches to help him out if, for what ever reason, his massive balls cant get the job done.
"Batman is the more kid-friendly version of Chuck Norris
if he became a super hero."
The ultimate superhero, one that manipulates his enemies' fear and uses stealth and intimidation and intellect to succeed, and does not need butthole Superman powers to survive.
A few reasons why Batman is better than Superman:
- Does not need dorky glasses to conceal his identity
- Does not need to struggle with women (i.e. Lois Lane) to gain their affections
- Heir to a powerful conglomerate
- Raised in a mediocre city called Gotham and not by corny farm folk in Smallville
Awesome super hero
nananananananana Batman Batman
Only the coolest hero ever. He has no superpowers, but is rather driven by the sheer will to avenge the deaths of his parents. Actors to play Batman include Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and Christian Bale. (George Clooney was left out on purpose because he sucked.)
"Dude, how 'bout that Batman?"