1.The Bat-Man is one of the great characters of 20th century fiction and in particular to a Post-Industrial Mythological genre known as "Super-Hero's." He was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane in 1939. He exists as a complex figure shrouded in mystery and is a master of appearances and disappearances.
2.Bat-Man is a Jungian "Underworld Archetype" in that he lives in a cave and is closely tied to the concepts of wealth and secrets. Also, because the concept of Bat-Man was birthed in death and trauma at a very young age and was used to heal his shattered life and give it meaning and power.
3.Shamanism is also particular to The Bat-Man in that an animal visitation gave him the inspiration and means to follow the path that he had chosen for himself. Like a Shaman he wears a mask of this animal and also honors this animal spirit with a representation of it in every aspect of his crime fighting career.
4. The Bat-Man is also a symbol of Mastery and Will. Batman through his own personal drive perfected himself in every conceivable skill and martial art known to man from chemistry and criminology to esoteric martial arts and subtle forms of meditation/self-hypnosis. He has tempered his willpower into an unbreakable sword. As far as he is concerned he can do anything he can conceive of.
1. "Everyone knows that Batman (and Superman) are the twin pillars that made Superhero comics what they are today"
"All the years I've known The Bat-man he hasn't changed. So mysterious, so elusive."
2. "Trauma has made many people do strange things, even dress up like a giant bat."
"I was driven by the pain of my worst memory- the night a criminal stepped from the shadows and tore my world apart. It changed me forever..."
"The Bat-Man lives in a giant underground museum of Death and Technology."
3. "A bat! That's it! It's like an omen! I shall become a Bat!"
4. "To prepare myself for the battle I developed my mind. Mastering science and criminology. I pushed myself to the limits of human endurance. Training my body to physical perfection...."
"The Batman has no limits."
"Batman has a mind like no other"
"The Batman is the World's Greatest Detective."
Now you all know who Batman REALLY is.
Batman is quite possibly the greatest superhero ever created.
Batman is a great superhero because he has no lame superpowers like Superman or Spider-Man. Instead Batman is just a rich guy in a cool costume.
1. Normal ordinary man, originally the best super hero with no super powers, but can still fight crime and beat supervillians with just his fist and gadgets (i.e. shark repellant, suction boots etc.)
If a normal guy joined the justice league, Batman says, "He can't join, he doesn't have any super powers!!" Then superman would say to him, "Doesn't he Batman? Doesn't He? No Super Powers??"
A character created by Bob Kane. The story which was published by DC Comics was about Bruce Wayne, a millionaire mourning the loss of his parents. He would assert the indentity of Batman to avenge the injustice of their murder, by fighting crime in Gotham City.
He was eventually adapted to television through movies and his own animated series by Warner Bros. A parody starring Adam West as Batman has diluded some people about the real theme of the series.
"I am vengeance... I am the night... I am Batman."
(1) n. Created in the late 1930s, by Bob Kane, Batman's main goal was to be a "superhero who would sell as well as Superman
Like Superman, he was given a tragic past and a reason to fight. But, unlike Superman, he has no powers of his own, and relies on theatrics and fear to get his message across. He dresses like a Bat to invoke fear in his enemies.
He has a network of associates known as the "Bat Family," which includes: Nightwing
(Dick Grayson, the first Robin), Robin
(Tim Drake), Oracle (Barbra Gordon, the first Batgirl), Batgirl
(Cassandra Cain). Previously, he has taken Jason Todd and Stephine Brown under his wing, both as Robins (the second and fourth ones, respectively), and both were murdered.
Since his inception, Batman has appeared in comic books, cartoons, movies, plays, and various other media. He currently stars, and is featured, in various DC comic books.
also see: The Batman, The Dark Knight, Bruce Wayne, vengence, the night
(2) v. To suddenly appear or disappear without bringing attention to oneself, as Batman is known for doing.
(1) "Batman is probably the coolest superhero of all time."
(2) "I didn't even see her leave! She pulled a total Batman!"
When somebody enters or exits near you without you knowing they were their like how batman exits in the comic
-Holy sh*t, you just pulled a batman.
-Where did he go? he always does a batman
Hardass comic book character created by Bob Kane.
... Who is unfortunatley riddiculed on www.urbandictionary.com with moronic definitions.
Your innuendo isn't even funny.