1. A game in which 3 stoners smoke a bowl, sit on the yellow lines around a basketball goal in a triangular formation. The object of the game is to get the ball without moving from your seat. If the ball is coming towards you, You must grab the ball without leaving your seated position, if you exit the position 1 point is deducted from your score. Everytime you make a goal 1 point is added to your score. You play until one of the players reaches the score 25. Usually you bet bowls on the game. Great Fun, Minimal effort. Quite possibly the best game ever.
Chase:Basketballs, winner receives a bowl from the losers.
The best game ever invented. Black and whites excel at thy sport. Blacks dunk, whites shoot. End of story.
Hey, MJ, u wanna go play some basketball, wit me, Larry, and Shaq?
Number one ticket out of the ghetto and progect's along with rap and selling crack rock
Boy: Im failing math.
Man: Play basketball and rap.
the only game black people are good at because it envoles shooting,stealing,and running
most basketball players today are black.because what i listed above is all they are good at
It wasn't invented by the white man as most people think.
Basketball originated in Africa, where blacks would play using coconuts or anything round that they could find or make.
They would also tie baskets to the top of trees and play like that.
The white man just wanted the credit for something he didn't invent, like always.
Brasil: No wonder black people are so good at basketball. They have been playing it for ages.
HyunGyum: Man... I wish I was black, but I'm just a short asian kid. I wish I had your black genes John. :(
John: What the fuck...
"I just played a game of basketball."
1. A team sport in which a maximum of five players may engage at one time in an attempt to outscore another team of five players. This usage is most common among African-Americans.
2. Smoking marijuana. This usage is most common among Caucasian Jews.
1. "Yo Garnett. Should we play those guys at basketball?" "You mean the Toronto Raptors? Fuck that, Rasheed. Those crackers ain't worth our time."
2. "Are they going to play basketball?" "Yeah, Yaakov. That's Dardick 3."