The act of sucking the cock of a man wearing a wrestling mask.
Meeting up and giving a blow job while parking. No fucking allowed but this always involves swallowing.
They were both kind of freaky so they met up for a Barton.
Super-man's REAL identity.
"isn't it Clark Kent?"
"PFFT no it's Barton!"
1. Someone who has tried very hard and got very far. But in the end it didn't even matter.
2. Someone who is super handsome and has a nice face but it is slightly exotic.
"Oh man, I am so tired. I feel like such a Barton"
"I met this guy! He was such a Barton. We had a really hot time ;)"
v. (commonly bartoned) an action through which a person or persons is rejected, humiliated, punished, or degraded. Also, having something taken away that is usually and rightfully ones own. See also served
Originating in WIlson NC, Barton College is a craphole, from which came Matt Boykin. The term was derived from the college by the Appalachian baseball team initially to describe a time when Coach Boykin would make a player do something the player would rather not do. Since Boykin was a coach, there was not much a player could do. Mostly, it was used to describe the person on whom Boykin abused his power, and was therefore widely considered a dick. Bartoned would later come to use in everyday life around Boone, NC when something funny would happen to another person. Boykin is a bitch.
Boykin: Vance, can you pick up these balls, clean the dugout, wash the uniforms, mow the grass, and wash my car since I'm a coach and you have to say yes?
Vance: Uhh...I guess.
Boykin: You guess? What's that supposed to mean? Can you or can you not?
Rest of team: haha Vance got Bartoned.
Steve: Where'd all the beer I bought go?
Jon: Matt Roldan bartoned them from you.
(1) That guy in the meeting that try's to hork the conversation to start addressing his own issues, and not the issues being discussed in the meeting in the first place.
(2) That guy you don't want to name your newborn kid after!
(3) "Don't look the Barton in the eye, don't feed the Barton, don't entice the Barton with gifts..."
(1) /Mgr 1 to Mgr 2/ So the SLA report shows that the data center seemed to be operating within specifications, except for that one thing.
/Mgr 2 to Mgr 1/ That was accepted by the tea....
/the Barton/ Well that doesn't answer why *his problem* is still out there? Why haven't we worked on *his problem*?
(2) /random email/ Hey, it's a boy!
/reply to random email/ Congrats! Name him Barton!
/multi-replies to random email/ No way man! Don't look the Barton in the eye!
1. When someone makes a grand error.
2. A very embarassing moment.
3. A mistake made due to a combination of laziness, a brain-fart, greed, bad luck, and foolishness.
1. Sandy really pulled a Barton. I caught her digging for change like a mad woman in my sofa cushions after I came out of the bathroom.
2. When we were at my sisters place Sandy pulled a classic Barton. While laughing she started to fart uncontrollably. What's worse, it really stunk.
3. He really pulled a Barton. He got fired on his day off for stealing cardboard boxes from work. I think he was trying to build a clubhouse.
the barton is very misunderstood in modern english many people think it is a type of intercourse and some think it is a poop scoop, both wrong. a barton is actually a small feeble agressive child that will sack tap, debag, t-bag, curb stomp and even circumcise anyone who offends him. they usually come in the shape of a Joel but often get renamed to Jopel. they also like to have sex with small children gigidy gigidy goo
you guys omg, omg you guys jopel totaly just destroyed my daughters cherry, theres cunt all over the room.
barton just took my testicles because i reminded him of the time he told me about his mother getting a coil.
A small village which thinks it is a town. It takes pride alongside the river humber which tends to flood it. It is filled with chav wannabies, And 14year old prostitues.
A town is sposed to have a town center not a market place, but yet barton take place in this and hides behind the fact it is secretly a village.