1) By far the coolest band in a long time. Great songwriting, great singing, great band dynamic.
2) Entertainment in a strip joint.
1) Barenaked Ladies rock my world!
2) Barenaked Ladies rock my world!
Awesome Canadaian band...never get any respect because they're not completely mainstream rock...have cool songs like Brian Wilson, If I Had $1000000, Alternative Girlfriend, 1 Week, It's All Been Done, Get In Line, Too Little Too Late, and Pinch Me
BNL are awesome!
The band that kicks your favorite band's ass!
I though my favorite band was good, but Barenaked Ladies kicks ass. My favorite band's ass, even. Hell they kick my dog's ass!
The most awesome band EV-AR! Consisting of Steven Page, Ed Robertson, Jim Creeggan, Tyler Stewart, and Kevin Hearn. They are utterly awesome producers of music and if you have not heard anything of theirs other then "One Week" then you are SERIOUSLY missing out. They actually have quite a few albums, all of which are fantastic. I love them obsessively.
Barenaked Ladies concerts are my favorite place to be. Macaroni. Yum.
* Founded in 1988 by co lead singers Steven Page and Ed Robertson.
* Best known for hits like "One Week" and "Pinch Me."
* Consists of five bandmembers, thus making the group a quintet.
* Are known to greet new friends with a round of nudity on thier tour bus.
* Subject of the Rockumentary "Barenaked in America" directed by Jason Priestly.
* Priestly also directed their video "The Old Apartment" and got it played in MTV.
* The band hails (mostly) from Scarborough, Ontario Canada
* Barenaked Ladies is a term derived from a child's desciption upon seeing a naked lady for the first time.
Wow! I just saw a Barenaked Lady!!!
pretty much the greatest band in the world. they're not well-known in the USA but you havent heard music until you've herad BnL. (yes it is BnL, not BNL)
of course, for as unknown as they are in the USA they are extremely popular in Canada (where they were formed)
seriously, they could win a juneau just for farting in a microphone.
Ed Robertson: Lead Guitar, Vocals
Steven Page: Vocals, Guitar
Jim Creeggan: bass
Tyler Stewart: Drums
Kevin Hearn: keyboard, guitar, accordion, whatever else they need. typically keyboard though
oh my god! Barenaked ladies is coming to our town this year! if i dont get tickets i'm going to die!!!!!!! theyre even better live. and i dont even understand how thats possible
A bunch of hoser hypocrites who sing wholesome songs about Kraft Dinner but in reality snort cocaine with Canadian dollar bills.
One of the Barenaked Ladies got arrested last week.