2. to say things that people like to hear but mean nothing
3. to say things that everyone would like done but has no realistic way of accomplishing them
(2) verb; To take or to cop
(3) verb; To shatter public opinion
(4) verb; To buck the establishment
(5) verb; To represent your point of view to the fullest
(6) verb; Regardless of public opinion, to do what you think is right
(7) verb; To have pride in one's own (i.e. accomplishment, people, family, etc)
"Girl, you better barack a copy of Vogue they have black models this issue!"
"I'm baracking to the fullest son!"