or Bang Bang
is commonly used to refer to the drug Cocaine and it's use. This use originates from the famous catch phrase of the wrestler 'Cactus Jack' and is an extension of the previous use of Bang
in the related area (ie; 'Let's just bang a few more lines before we go out.' or 'bang out a couple of lines and then we'll get going!'
- Question: Hey, what are you doing at the weekend man?
- Answer: Bang Bang!
- Question: Where are you going?
- Answer: I'm just going to pick up the Bang from geoff!
Something you say when you whip out your two hands and form them into a gesture resembling a handgun.
Cactus Jack, WWF
Fake bootleg clothing, sneakers, jewelry, and or gear.
Guy 1: look at that dudes red monkey jeans and bapes
Guy 2: man all thats bang bang look the stars crooked and the jeans have the wrong tag
What Chief Keef likes to say in his songs, it's the sound a gun make so he say Bang Bang!
We ain't gon' fight, our guns gon' fight! Bang Bang! - Chief Keef
The process of playing shoot em' up videos games with friends
Hey Chris, do you want to bang bang tonight or will you get marcia'd?
1) A gang(crew) in birmingham, england, also known as , the burger bar crew, origionating from the b21 postcode, and also in b12, b18, and others, they have beef with postcodes b6, b19, and others
2) slang term used by people from Birmingham and south London, crews such as PDC etc
BANG BANG, I rep dat!!!
wat u sayin blud, BANG BANG!
fucking someone hardly
lets go bang bang in the bedroom.
A phrase that idiotic scene
kids put in all their stupid profiles. Usually placed along with a poorly cropped, sparkling 9mm pistol, possibly with some sort of annoyingly colored, bright liquid coming out of the barrel.
Found in the signiture of a Darkstarlings
user's profile: "Bang bang baby".