-Having the time of your life.
-sucking on wood.
-Dying at band camp.
-Getting called fatt.
-Laughing at cheerleaders.
-Hoping cheerleaders fall.
-Laughing when they do fall.
-Offer to help them up then make them gag on a reed.
-Dancing like a freak.
-Stuffing the small sweet clarinet player in a tuba case.
-Stealing the french horn players popcorn.
-Making your director a hair bow.
-Laughing at your directors girly pink shirt.
-Getting sent to the choir room for laughing at your directors girly pink shirt.
-Wearing funny hats.
-Getting out of school to play at McDonalds.
-Buying pictures of Babys as sunflowers.
-Making fun of the guy who yells "focus!" every 2 seconds.
-robbing gas stations.
-Singing stupid songs to the top of your lungs.
-Sticking your tounge out when playing.
-Being cursed out.
-Talking illegal pictures.
-Playing in dirt.
-Laughing when the suck-ish flute player runs track.
-Getting your ear drum busted by the piccolow.
-Getting rained on.
-Running away from the sax. players.
-Talking about having letters on your teeth.
-Such much more.
Other guy- Yeah, they should gag.
Guy- Their in band.
1. A high school band. These tend to be tight-knit groups of kids who all either love or hate what they do. Their shows tend to show great musical skill and/or choreography.
2. A rock band. These tend to be tight-knit groups of people who all either love their music or the money they earn from it. Their shows are either dull or explosive.
The drummers often are seen as incrediably stupid, flutes are often seen as annoying or useless (much to my regret), and the list of instumental steriotypes could continue forever.
High school bands do a variety of activities. We march in parades, we perform concerts, sell candy bars to fund band trips, we perform in regional contests, and always have a good time!
Most people see band geeks as strange, abnormal, and/or worthless beings not worthy of existance. However, I say this to all who has insulted a band geek: Who is it that plays at your football amd basket ball games? Who is it that plays for pep assemblies/rallies?
Don't make fun of band geeks, they make the band. Especially floutists or they'll play a vicious high G just for you!
2. A cluster of 60+ incredibly perverted yet amazingly hilarious high school students
3. Consists of Woodwinds, Brass, and Percussion
4. Where you are cool if you can play a piccolo AND a contra
5. A group of people who actually KNOW what fortissimo means
6. People in band can only count to FOUR, unless it's marching season, in which case they can usually count to 32
7. People in band also can't say the alphabet past letter "g"
8. The thing that completely consumes your life
9. The greatest thing any human being can ever experience
2. HAHAHA that was so funny!
3. Percussion Kicks Brass!!
4. person a: I can play the piccolo AND the contra
group of onlookers: ooooooooo
5. person a: lets play fortissimo and see what the director says
person b: what a good idea!
6. One.... two.... three.... four.... uhm.....
7. abcdefg... what comes next?
8. person a: you wanna come to the movies tonight?
person b: sorry, I have band practice
person a: what about the mall this weekend?
person b: I have a marching band competition
person a: I guess I'll see you around then?
person b: I doubt it. I have to practice for District Band
9. GO BAND
2) Organization of dedicated individuals who suffer heat, emotional pain, exhaustion, and terrible tan lines all for the sake of music
3) Brothers and sisters of a different parents with the same passion for music
"Marching band...It's a PE credit...that counts!"
Bobette: I can't, I have Band