Top Definition
A brand of water available in Ireland
I'm gonna get a bottle of Ballygowan
by Aislingxxx April 26, 2008
9 Words related to Ballygowan
Slang word for cool blingin' or hip mainly used in Ireland
That hat is well ballygowan!
by Aislingxxx May 01, 2008

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.