1- A word used to show discontent. Synonyms include "fiddle sticks" or "God damnit!"
2- A word used to show suprise. Synonyms include "What the?" "Jesus Christ!" and "Holy Shit!!!"
1- Manager: Yeeeah, so bob called in sick, so i'm gonna have to ask you to work another shift.
Disgruntled Employee: Oh balls!
2. Friend who sees a bird about to fly at his friend: WATCH OUT!
Startled Friend: HOLY BALLS
1. A man's testicles where sperm
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
1. During oral sex
Jackie licked Ed's balls.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
Dude, you must have some major balls to fuck that shit
Can be used in place of Fuck
or damnit to express anger, disappointment, disgust, etc.
Teacher: "Alright kids, time for a pop quiz."
"Sarah's a terrible cook, her meatloaf tasted like balls"
the testicles, usually stored in the scrotum unless you have problems!!!
I have 2 balls, lick em' bitch!
his balls swelled as she played with them in her hand
the correct abbreviation for "eyeballs" as opposed to the common mistake of using "eyes"
Teacher: Now students, I want your balls on me.
*students continue talking*
Teacher: No talking! Put your balls on my face right now!
Tom: ah, its so bright outside
Paul: yeah, the sun is right in my balls!
Gage: My eyelid's are gone!
Paul: that means your balls will be showing all the time!