Some people, such as myself, find it more humorous to use the word "balls" in place of harsher words.
A few examples:
1) Getting killed in Counter-Strike.
2) Upon discovering your expulsion from college.
3) Upon discovering that you have testicular cancer.
(okay maybe #3 could've been left out.)
2) Oh, Balls!
3) OH MY BALLS!!
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
*students continue talking*
Teacher: No talking! Put your balls on my face right now!
Tom: ah, its so bright outside
Paul: yeah, the sun is right in my balls!
Gage: My eyelid's are gone!
Paul: that means your balls will be showing all the time!