Used as an interjection in the same way as "Crap!" or "Damn!" and even "God!"
Some people, such as myself, find it more humorous to use the word "balls" in place of harsher words.
A few examples:
1) Getting killed in Counter-Strike.
2) Upon discovering your expulsion from college.
3) Upon discovering that you have testicular cancer.
(okay maybe #3 could've been left out.)
2) Oh, Balls!
3) OH MY BALLS!!
1. A man's testicles where sperm
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
1. During oral sex
Jackie licked Ed's balls.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
Dude, you must have some major balls to fuck that shit
Can be used in place of Fuck
or damnit to express anger, disappointment, disgust, etc.
Teacher: "Alright kids, time for a pop quiz."
"Sarah's a terrible cook, her meatloaf tasted like balls"
the testicles, usually stored in the scrotum unless you have problems!!!
I have 2 balls, lick em' bitch!
his balls swelled as she played with them in her hand
the correct abbreviation for "eyeballs" as opposed to the common mistake of using "eyes"
Teacher: Now students, I want your balls on me.
*students continue talking*
Teacher: No talking! Put your balls on my face right now!
Tom: ah, its so bright outside
Paul: yeah, the sun is right in my balls!
Gage: My eyelid's are gone!
Paul: that means your balls will be showing all the time!