look up any word, like blumpkin:
1. A rather sharp piece or Plastic/Wood/Metal that is used in golf to mark a ball when ones ball is in the way of anothers balls line

2. Something i just stepped on and it hurtz like FUCK!!!!
Your ball marker was on the ground and i stepped on it and it hurtz like FUCK!!!!!
by Alex August 07, 2003