look up any word, like someoneelsie:
The little flakes of dead skin that frequently fall off a bald mans head.
Guy 1: Did you see that bald guy?
Guy2: Yeah, he had some hardcore bald eagle flakes.
by TheBaldEagle March 24, 2009
4 5

Words related to Bald Eagle Flakes

bald dead eagle nasty skin