1. An infant under 18 months old; the product of unprotected sex; basically all a baby does is eat, sleep, cry, and poop. If you drop them on their head they turn out messed up.
2. An affectionate name that one might call their significant other; also a name often cried out during sex.
3. The name of several songs, most notably and most recently by Justin Bieber. It also happens to be the only song of his that doesn't cause me to change the station.
1. Since Jack and Jill are Catholic, and they don't believe in birth control, they have to explain to their parents why Jill's having a baby.
2. Oooohhh baby yes don't stop
3. Radio: Baby baby baby oooohh Baby baby baby noooo
Me: OMG kid hit puberty already!
word of the day: March 07, 2005
1. Term of endearment, usually used by people having sexual intercourse with one another.
2. Exclamation, usually during sexual intercourse.
3. The direct consequence of sexual intercourse.
1. When my girlfriend started calling my best friend "baby", I knew it was over.
2. Oh baby! Yes!
3. How could something as good as sex have made this baby?
what Ashanti says like 500 times in all of her songs
complete lyrics to ashanti's songs
baby baby baby baby baby baby ur so fine baby baby baby baby baby I wanna get wit u baby baby baby baby baby...damn no wonder Ja rule is with her. He cant find no one better!
A person you love a lot and want to call them a cute name. As in the word ' baby '
Baby you mean the world to me and nothing can change that, not even my family.
The result of unprotected sex: a little helpless thing that cries,poops,pees,sleeps, eats, etc.
Also, what J.M
Ways NOT to have a baby:
Don't have sex at all (it works)
Use birth control
1. an infant
2. what you would call your boyfriend/girlfriend
"I wanna have a baby"
"I love you baby"
a nickname for ur gf/bf
hey baby whats up
nothin baby how about you
1. A convenient filler word that conveys usually hard-to-articulate emotional reactions. Commonly used during a high intensity reaction to a specific situation.
2. A punctuation to a strong statement.
3. What it is BABIES!
What Up Babies!
Little babies cakes!
OH DA BABIES!
Gold plated records babies!
Yo, babies you trying to get wasted babies!
Quit bein' a little babies!