look up any word, like blumpkin:
A wedgie that extends from a woman's vagina through her buttcrack. Common among ladies who wear thongs.

A feminine wedgie wherein one side of the panty slides into the buttcrack.
Hold on, Jennifer. I need to take care of Baby Joey.
by TakeCareofYourBabyJoey April 13, 2010