when u c a someone on TV or on the streets and u would like 2 have a babby by that man
"Girlll...i want him 2 be my babys' daddy"
Usually a broke ass black man; Who you met through a friend and had sex wit when you was upset and confused. Now you don had his baby and he dont pay child support and denies yo son ray ray.
He just my baby daddy
word of the day: March 10, 2006
Short for "Baby's Daddy". The father of your child, whom you did not marry, and with whom you are not currently involved.
That man isn't my boyfriend, he's my baby daddy.
Dead beats, who father all these nigger babies out of wedlock, thus are now being supported by Caucasian tax dollars.
Both Pookie and Ray-Ray are "baby daddies ".
A male that fathers a child but is no longer involved with the mother of the child/children,and more than likely not supporting the childern.
Since I got a boyfriend, my baby's daddy won't pay support.
Baby Daddy is the most common male first name in Filthadelphia due to the large number of males who seemingly have no name.
Shaquisha - There go my baby daddy.
Shaquantilla - No dat my baby daddy.
Shaniqua - No you hos he my baby daddy.
The father of a woman's child, used to denote that the father is neither the mother's husband or boyfriend, but just the sperm donor.
"Sheeeeeeeeet Uniqua, why you ain't callin' yo' babydaddy fo' Father's Day?" -Shamiqua
"Cuz I gots seven different babydaddies and I don't got enuff food stamps to call dem all AND buy scratch-off lottery tickets."
01. A guy who isn't your boyfriend, or your husband, or even really your friend, but happens to be the father of your child.
02. Your boyfriend/husband, who you have a child with, but who ran out, or doesn't come by, or never pays for what the baby needs, so you don't want to call him a husband/boyfriend/father.
03. Can also be used negatively, to insult the supposed father of your child.
01. There go my Baby Daddy. I sho' was drunk that night. What's his name again?
02. He ain't no kind of husband, he just my Baby Daddy.
03. You ain't even my Baby Daddy! It's Jeromes! What do you think about that?