1.A BUSTER CAN BE DEFINED AS AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS NON COMPLIANT TO YOUR WILL.
2. SOMEONE AFRAID OF TAKING CHARGE.
3. AN INDIVIUAL WHOCAN BE LABELED AS A COWARD AND POSER.
1. HE DIDN'T EVEN DO WHAT HE SAID. MAN, THAT GUY IS A BUSTER!
2. THERE SHE IS MAN. JUST GO AND TALK TO HER. YOU MUST BE SCARED OR SOMETHING. MAN, YOU'RE A BUSTER!
3. GEORGE BUSH!!!
Someone who cant hang or is just acting like a little punk bitch.
Man why u scared your acting like a little buster right now.
Someone who does not keep it real; a poser; someone who rats out your friends
When busters be disrespecting we gonna cap them fools
In terms of California Latin gangs, Sureno or Southern California Latin gang member will call the Norteno or Northern California Latin gang member a buster. This is because Buster means someone that is unwilling to comply with your will. The Norteno have for years shown great resistence toward the Mexican Mafia or the EME. They don't pay their taxes, they show no respect and they feel that they are independent. This is why there is so much animosity between the Surenos and the Nortenos.
"Ay homie, he said he's from Fresno, go check that fool to see if he's a buster..."
Some punk ass dude who is willing to sell either his friend or his crew out for personal gain.
"Jimmy is a total buster, he told my girl i didn't care about her and then tried to get with her"
1. A person that acts like a coward or shows weakness or not worthy of respect. This is more addressed to a man than a woman.
2. Someone that's easy to disrespect and or violate, usually do to cowardice or the desire to avoid conflict.
3. Anyone that think they're the shit and knows they're not.
A fairweather friend can be an example of a buster.
A coward or a chicken...slang used mainly in gangs.
Perosn 1: Hey wey...what up?
Person 2: Not much. Bored as hell!
Person 1: Did you hear about lil' G?
Person 2: No...what?
Person 1: The OG
said he was a buster and he got his ass beat last night!!
A poor, innocent crash-test dummy. He has done not a thing to deserve the torment regularly inflicted upon him by Adam and Jamie, those cruel bastards, on the TV show Mythbusters
Buster is a true American hero.