"him? nah, he's a stupid-head, blorks are much more self-absorbed. remind me to hit him later."
1. needs an expletive to just fill in between socially and religiously acceptable words or phrases currently used in the English language.
2. must emphasize the content of a statement or express a relatively unpleasant feeling or wish.
3. would like to relate something relatively pleasant.
2. (Example: I am so blorking mad. That blorking blork left me standing in the blorking rain and stood me the blork up.)
3. (Example: I can't blorking believe how blorking great that blorking dinner and subsequent blork was.)