Beer and Alcohol Related Flu
Brittney - "Ugh, I drank so much that I BARF'ed all night long"
Chad - "Sounds like a case of the Beer and Alcohol related flu."
verb: The premature expulsion of consumed materials through the mouth and nose.
noun: The material that is expelled in the manner described above.
Oooooh I shouldn't have ordered the "Septic Surprise." I think I'm gonna barf!
spew / vomit / technicolour yawn / ralph
I'll have 3 big macs washed down with a 6 pack of jim beam . . . . I'll go for a jog then come back and vomit all over grant and the head while they copulate . . . actually forget the jog . . . just the site of . . . .
To throw up.
Last night after eating a gallon of ice cream I barfed BIG TIME.
2. to vomit(see also puke
This food tastes like barf.
Barfolomew! I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!
1) It's not that we're afraid, far from it, it's just that we've got this thing about death... It's not us!
2) Funny, she doesn't look Druish.
3) They've gone to plaid!
4) Nice dissolve.
5) Always when I'm eating...!
1. Term used to describe Vomit
2. Term used for the action of Vomiting (Barfing)
1. Eww! Look at all the barf!
2. We caught him barfing up a storm after the drinking contest.
the result of throwing up
as I exited the saloon I stepped in a pile of barf