An acronym that stands for Beautifully United Friends Forever... YES!
JB and Paul are each other's B.U.F.F.Y.
1) an abbreviation for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a tv show that ran for seven years and was pretty damn good
2) Valley girl who shops and usually has blond hair
3) A hottie
4) A chick who can kick an infinite amount of ass
1) Dude, Buffy's on.
2) "Can we just beat these Buffy's down so i can go home?"
3) "That girl's so hot, she's buffy."
4) Greek pissed me off so much that i had to go all Buffy on him.
the best show to be on TV since, well ever. Witty dialouge, hot guys, great story, and kick ass fights. did i say hot guys?
i had my friends watch buffy, and now she is hooked b/c that show kicks ass
The latest in a long line of Slayers...
Buffy is the coolest person ever to exsist
Only the best show to ever exist. A show with kickass girls, hot vampires, great dialouge, and several apocalypses.
I'm gonna go Buffy on your ass!
Only the greatest show ever to be created.
1. Created by the oh wonderful Joss Whedon
2. Has a butt kicking heroine
3. Has great characters and greater dialouge
Was on for seven years but the "Retarded Channel" Also known as "The WB" canceled it.
"Shes so hot, shes Buffy"
1) A generally kick-butt show about a girl who kills vampires, her friends, sister, and one hot bleach-blonde vampire.
2) A girl who can fend for herself. Might be good (like when she's being picked on) or bad (like when she's just full of sh*t)
Oh, Opal, don't be such a buffy!
Just who we need to end the damn twilight fad.
buffy is hardcore.