2. The cause of all of life's problems.
3. The solution to all of life's problems.
2. She flashed her boobs and caused that car crash.
3. ...but once I touched her boob, I forgot all about her face.
(2) circular object protruding off a female's chest. Usually used for feeding babies and in foreplay (not necessarily in that order). Each boob has a nipple, the little pointy thing on the end that pops up like an erection when brushed, massaged, or touched with an ice cube (or an icy wind). The bra is the device required to support a pair of boobs. See A-cup B-cup C-cup D-cup E-cup well, you get the idea. If she is British, the nipples will sit much lower than the Japanese standard of 8" between collarbone and nipple. Sports bras are for A-cup women, who have nipples but no boob.
circular object protruding off a female's chest. Especially used for feeding babies and in foreplay.
by: Smokey The Smokestacks